Puppy Head Start for Busy Professionals
We understand that you want a puppy, but just don’t have the time to train it, or give it the one on one attention that a young puppy should have for an optimal start as your family’s newest addition. We will potty train and do preliminary obedience training for your new puppy! Save your carpets, shoes or upholstery with all day individual training for your new baby. Average stay is 6 – 8 weeks for a good solid foundation.
$40.00 per day
- 2 long walks morning and early evening – they have the option to have a dip in “Big Creek”
- Potty training
- Crate training including no noise when in the crate
- Puppy biting – hands, toes etc. Puppies are notorious for having sharp baby teeth that can hurt you or your child quite by accident. We take care of that training so there is much reduced chance of innocent injury
- Socializing – different people, places, dogs, cats etc.
- Playing and interacting with toys that give your puppy the best head start possible.
- Come! – To come when called.
- No! – To re-route a negative behaviour.
- Sit! – Sit at the door for muddy paws to be cleaned after being outside, sit by my side when we stop while walking on a leash.
- Off! – Puppies will jump up when excited. This command tells them it is not acceptable to jump up on you or your friends and family.
- Leave it! – One of the most valuable commands your dog can know. Leave it can apply to something as simple as pup chewing on something they shouldn’t, to not chasing a cat who happens to be across the road or to not trying to eat a wrapper pup sees on the side walk, The list is endless and such a great safety tool!
- Kennel – Go to your crate.
- Heel – Walking on a leash without pulling.
The caveat is training is an ongoing process. You can’t expect a fully trained, 100% obedient dog. You have to be consistent in carrying on with what we have begun. An obedience class in your area is great next step as it trains you as well as your pup.
Pick-up and delivery available at a modest fee depending on your location. Some limitations may apply.
We will treat your pup as our own, live in our home as one of our family and be treated with the utmost love and respect. If you don’t have the time to give to your pup, let us help! We are the next best thing!